Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A list of 5 resources that is helpful

1. " Fast Food Nation" (book) by Eric Schlosser
    -  It discuss  the way animals are used and processed in the  marketing world. It gives me information that I didn't know much about  and learning more from it.

2.  Looking for how fish sauce was different in 1911
3.  What type of brands of fish sauce is made in this century?
4.  Chemical Database- it good to know what you are putting in your body and also there are some ingredients that are not recognizable.
5.  Family: my mom and my sister can tell me what my great grandmother used  and how she prepared her food back in the early 19 century.

Google books: Microbiology of fermented food, Volume 1
-http://books.google.com/books?id=mKfpPwm5ceEC&pg=PA417&lpg=PA417&dq=nuoc+mam+in+19+century&source=bl&ots=dUu27UgFzH&sig=7fAspxeDu8wmGayAofV74PbPtG4&hl=en&ei=PK

No comments:

Post a Comment